In recent years, many organizations are converting their static websites into content management systems. This is because CMS based websites allow owners to easily manage website content including creating and editing. Also, content tracking becomes a lot easier with a CMS website. Joomla is a powerful open source CMS through which one can easily create CMS websites. Since Joomla is an open source platform, you just need to spend on the migration process. MoveMySite is a website migration specialist having years of experience in migrating different types of websites. We also offer Joomla Website Migration services at affordable rates.
At MoveMySite, we completely understand how critical website migration is. Therefore, we take special care in migrating your site to Joomla CMS platform. Having a Joomla CMS website can significantly reduce your annual website maintenance cost, as Joomla is easier to manage and maintain. Even non-technical people can easily use Joomla for content management. Our website migration experts take complete database back-up before moving your existing website to Joomla platform. This ensures that your important data is protected during the Joomla website migration process.
- Joomla offers remarkable content management features including user registration, header & footer management, banner ads and lot more.
- Uses PHP and MySQL, this makes your website power packed with rich features.
- Joomla supports a wide range of plug-ins that can add vital functionalities to your website.
- Options such as email the page, polls, rate this article, and print page etc is in-built in Joomla thereby enabling interactivity to be built into the website.
- Provides extensive tools to generate and view user statistics reports.
- One can easily enhance the performance of a Joomla website by means of page caching, which is provided in Joomla.
- Supports multiple languages.
- News feeds from various websites can be gathered using the News Feed Manager available in Joomla.
- Has excellent SEO features that help increase rankings on popular search engines.
- Joomla provides a page caching mechanism that helps in improving the performance of the website.
When you migrate a website to Joomla CMS, you not only get a website that is best in terms of performance, but also upgradation becomes easier and quicker. Joomla is backed by an excellent community of Joomla developers who constantly come up with upgrades, new features, functionalities and security fixes. By periodically updating your Joomla CMS website, you can benefit from new features and enhance the overall online brand presence.